1. I share the same Email address with other members of my family. I have tried to register for DoTDirect but it will not let me use the same Email address twice, why is that so?
DoTDirect allows customers to access and view their own personal vehicle and drivers licence information as well as pay associated bills.
For security of information reasons the application will only allow one person to register and log on to DoTDirect per Email address.
This is because private and secure codes are generated and sent to the Email address and due to the sensitive information contained, minimises potential for unauthorised details to be accessed.
2. How can I register for a DoTDirect online account?
Visit the DoTDirect website and click on the Register button, then follow the steps. You will be required to enter the registration code that is on the letter you received by mail.
Once you enter your unique registration code, personal details and username you will receive a temporary password via email. The first time you login, you will be required to create your own personalised password.
3. What information do I need to register?
7. What do I need to do if I notice information displayed on my DoTDirect online account is incorrect?
If the details relate to your address, email or mobile contact number you can update this yourself under the "Profile" section of your account. Please contact Driver and Vehicle Services on 13 11 56 and notify them of any other issue with your details.
8. What happens if I have forgotten my username or password?
Go to the DoTDirect website and click on the "Login" button. This will take you to the login page for DoTDirect online account. Click on the 'Forgot password?' or 'Forgot username?' link to retrieve your password or username.
10. I have a business; can I register for DoTDirect online?
No, at this stage DoTDirect online is only set up for individuals. We are in the process of developing an online access site for organisations and we look forward to providing organisations with the ability to conduct their transactions online.
If you have a question which is not answered here, please call Driver and Vehicle Services on 13 11 56 and a consultant will assist you.
|Online Account: Frequently Asked Questions||Kb|