DoT Direct is a suite of applications and tools that are designed to make your life easier by letting you do your licence transactions online. Whether your are renewing your licence or checking your demerit points, DoTDirect is quick and easy to use wherever you are, leaving you more time to do whatever it is you like to do.
The DoTDirect website is completely mobile friendly, displaying on your smart phone as an easy to use app that you can save to your phones desktop for quick access in the future.
DoTDirect provides not only quick access to the following online tools, but also links to the most popular interactive services within the DoT website.
- Online account - free personalised account for your driver's and vehicle licence information
- Account lookup - check you current account details.
- Book a driving test online (PDA) - allows learner driver's to book their test online.
- Demerit points check - check your demerit point information.
- Driver's licence status - find out the current status of your WA driver's licence.
- Licence alert - receive an SMS or email when your WA driver's licence or rego is near expiry.
- Pay online - save time and pay your rego or driver's licence bill online.
- Pre-pay a vehicle examination - you can pre-pay your vehicle examination.
- Temporary movement permit - buy your temporary movement permit online.
- Vehicle rego check - find out when your WA vehicle registration expires or is due for renewal.
Book a driving test (PDA online)
Online Practical Driving Assessment bookings can be made for tests conducted at most Driver and Vehicle Services Centres and Agent locations.
Demerit points check
Penalty points (demerits) are allocated for a range of driving offences. The issue of demerit points is a national initiative to encourage safe and responsible driving. Find out about the issue of demerit points in Western Australia.
Driver's licence check
Find out the current status of your Western Australian driver's licence.
Licence Alert is a free service that allows you to receive an SMS or email when your Western Australian driver or vehicle registration is near expiry.
Save time and pay your driver and vehicle licence fees online.
Pre-pay a vehicle examination
You can pre-pay for your vehicle examination online for DoT Vehicle Examination Centres only.
Temporary movement permit
A temporary movement permit allows you to move an unlicensed vehicle to be examined for the purposed of licensing or repairs prior to licensing. Save time, buy your permit online.
Vehicle rego check
Find out when your Western Australian vehicle registration (licence) expires, and is due for renewal. All you need is your vehicle's licence plate number and the response is instant.