Recreational Skipper's Ticket (RST)

Find out if you need a Recreational Skipper's Ticket (RST) and how to get one. Information on RST equivalents is also provided here.

About the RST

Find out about the Recreational Skipper's Ticket - what it is, when it is required, and who has to have one. You can also apply for a replacement card if needed.

Go to About the RST

How to get an RST

Find out where you can take a Recreational Skipper's Ticket (RST) assessment, how much it costs, and what is in the test.

Go to How to get an RST

RST skills recognition and equivalents

Find out if your commercial, interstate or overseas qualification is recognised as equivalent to the Recreational Skipper's Ticket.

Go to RST skills recognition and equivalents

Change details/replace card (RST)

Find out how to replace your Recreational Skippers Ticket (RST) in Western Australia, or change your details.

Go to Change details/replace card (RST)

RST - Frequently Asked Questions

Find answers to all your frequently asked questions about the Recreational Skipper's Ticket (RST).

Go to RST - Frequently Asked Questions

RST workbook and quizzes

Download a copy of the Recreational Skipper's Ticket (RST) Workbook, which contains everything you need to know for the theory and practical assessments.

Go to RST workbook and quizzes
iQ Search
Find the answer fast with iQ


Page last updated: Tue Mar 10 2015 10:04:00 AM