Licensing publications (by topic)
Adobe Acrobat Reader®
Many of our forms and documents use the Portable Document Format (PDF). Free PDF reader software may be downloaded from Adobe®. Note: Your antivirus software must allow you to install software.
Transport is not responsible for external links and is unable to offer software or computer support.
Driver and Vehicle information in different languages
Drivers - getting a licence, driver safety and law
Driving instructor's resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Licensing fees and rates
Applicable as of 1 July 2013
Also 1 January 2014 (some plate products)
Information on driver and vehicle licence concessions (including application forms).
Vehicles - brochures, guides and reports
Vehicles - Circulars to Industry (Safety and Standards)
Circulars to industry provide advice on vehicle safety and standards in Western Australia. Although primarily aimed at the vehicle industry, the circulars also provide useful information to the general public.
Vehicles - Codes of Practice (Safety and Standards)
|CP-104B - Authorised noise assessor's handbook (Code of Practice)||Kb|
Vehicles - Information Bulletins (Safety and Standards)
Vehicle Standards Bulletins (VSB): Commonwealth
The Department of Infrastructure and Transport's Vehicle Standards Bulletins series provide information on the design, manufacture, sale, modification, maintenance, import and repair of road vehicles.
- VSB 1 - Building small trailers
- VSB 2 - Maximum road speed limiting for heavy trucks and buses
- VSB 3 - Vehicle safety recalls
- VSB 4 - Steering conversions for left hand drive vehicles
- VSB 5A - Commercial manufacture and installation of additional seats
- VSB 5B - Construction and installation of additional seats by individuals
- VSB 6 - Heavy vehicle modifications
- VSB 7A - Design parameters necessary for compliance with ADR 59/00 - Part A
- VSB 7B - Design parameters necessary for compliance with ADR 59/00 - Part B
- VSB 10 - Importing vehicles to Australia
- VSB 11 - Certification of road-friendly suspensions
- VSB 12 - Rear marking plates
- VSB 14 - National code of practice for light vehicle construction and modification (NCOP).
You can download the Vehicle Standards Bulletins from the Department of Infrastructure and Transport's website.
|Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development: Vehicle standards bulletins|