Contact us in person
- Driver and Vehicle Services Centres (located in metropolitan areas)
- Regional Department of Transport centres (located in regional areas)
- Photopoint locations (located in metropolitan and regional areas)
- Regional agents (located in regional areas)
- Vehicle Examination Centres (located in the Perth metropolitan area).
Driver and vehicle licensing telephone contacts
|Driver and vehicle licensing service||Phone or fax number|
|Driver and vehicle licensing enquiries (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm)||
13 11 56
|Payment line||1300 655 322|
|Demerit point hotline||1300 720 111|
|Mandatory reporting of medical conditions||1300 852 722|
|Vehicle examination bookings||1300 782 713|
|TTY (Teletypewriter)||(08) 9216 8484|
|Fax number||1300 669 995|
|Telephone from outside Australia||+61 8 9427 6404|
|Fax from outside Australia||+61 89427 8191|
Translate this site [© Google]
Please use the following links to translate the Transport website via Google: [External links]Important note: Transport is not responsible for the effectiveness of the Google translator tool. Some content will not be translated.
Why do we use web form security?
The 're-captcha' (code) system helps to protect our web site from malicious activity.
We recommend that before submitting a form, you refresh the code until you receive one that is easy for you to read.
The code may be refreshed as many times as you like.
- Please type the security codes, the codes must match those displayed.
- If your get the code wrong and receive an error, please use your web browsers BACK button to return to the information you have entered.
- Please click on the 'reload' button to receive a new set of codes. Reloading the code will not clear your data.
The ‘re-captcha’ system is industry best-practice and, importantly, it is accessible to people with impaired sight.
- It is highly reputable and cost-effective
- Many of its competitors are said to be easy to defeat
- It conforms to a plain text format
- It allows for IP address filtering and detection
As a bonus, by entering the validation codes, you are helping to digitise books, newspapers and old time radio shows.