Contact us in person
- Driver and Vehicle Services Centres (located in metropolitan areas)
- Regional Department of Transport centres (located in regional areas)
- Photopoint locations (located in metropolitan and regional areas)
- Regional agents (located in regional areas)
- Vehicle Examination Centres (located in the Perth metropolitan area).
Driver and vehicle licensing telephone contacts
|Driver and vehicle licensing service||Phone or fax number|
|Driver and vehicle licensing enquiries (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm)||13 11 56|
|Payment line||1300 655 322|
|Demerit point hotline||1300 720 111|
|Mandatory reporting of medical conditions||1300 852 722|
|Vehicle examination bookings||1300 782 713|
|Fax number||1300 669 995|
|Telephone from outside Australia||+61 8 9427 6404|
|Fax from outside Australia||+61 89427 8191|
Translate this site [© Google]
Please use the following links to translate the Transport website via the automated Google web page translation tool. Transport is not responsible for the effectiveness of the Google translation tool.
Some content may not be translated.
Why do we use web form security?
The 're-captcha' (code) system helps to protect our web site from malicious activity.
We recommend that before submitting a form, you refresh the code until you receive one that is easy for you to read.
The code may be refreshed as many times as you like.
- Please type the security codes, the codes must match those displayed.
- If your get the code wrong and receive an error, please use your web browsers BACK button to return to the information you have entered.
- Please click on the 'reload' button to receive a new set of codes. Reloading the code will not clear your data.
The ‘re-captcha’ system is industry best-practice and, importantly, it is accessible to people with impaired sight.
- It is highly reputable and cost-effective
- Many of its competitors are said to be easy to defeat
- It conforms to a plain text format
- It allows for IP address filtering and detection
As a bonus, by entering the validation codes, you are helping to digitise books, newspapers and old time radio shows.