Registering for email is easy. Login to your DoTDirect account and on your profile page select the email option.
Registering for BPAY View requires you to register via your financial institution. All you have to do is log into your online banking, choose the BPAY View or View bills option and follow the prompts to register. You will need the biller details, customer number and document reference which you can find on your invoice located under the BPAY View logo on the left hand side.
Which invoices and notices are available via digital billing?
Invoices and notices currently available via digital billing include:
- driverís licence renewal where no photo is required ó note: driverís licences requiring a photo will be mailed out;
- seasonal vehicle licence renewal;
- vehicle licence renewal (light and heavy);
- vehicle licence transfer;
- vehicle licence transfer final demand;
- vehicle licence transfer infringements;
- vehicle expired defect notice final demand;
- vehicle expired defect notice infringement;
- vehicle failure to return plate final demand;
- vehicle failure to return plate infringement; and
- debit note advice.