Complete our card sort
Help us help you
We want to make it easier for you to get around - on our website, as well as in our State!
You’ve told us you love the convenience of paying your bills, checking your rego and finding important transport information online - now’s your opportunity to give us more feedback on how you want to see this information displayed.
Our card sort activity allows you to group the Department of Transport’s key topics and transactions together, to help us determine a new structure for our website.
Each topic is on its own ‘digital card’ which you will stack and label.
All Western Australian participants can elect to go into the draw for one of three $100 EFTPOS cards - so get sorting and help create our future roadmap online!
The card sort has now closed. Thank you for participating.
If you completed the card sort and submitted your email address before 5pm AWST Wednesday 13 March 2019, you’ve automatically gone into the draw for one of the three vouchers - the terms and conditions are detailed for you below.
Terms and conditions
- One of three $100 EFTPOS gift cards.
- The gift cards are non-transferable.
- You reside in WA.
- You complete the card sort activity by 5pm AWST Wednesday 13 March 2019.
- You are 16 years or over, and if you are under 18 years of age you provide your parent or guardian's written consent by submitting a feedback form.
- You are not a member of DoT staff or an agent of DoT.
- You elect to participate either at the time you complete the card sort activity or by submitting a feedback form afterwards, though no later than eight days before the draw.
- You agree to DoT retaining your name and email address only for inviting you to participate in such activities in the future.
- You agree that if you win DoT may, without payment to you, announce you by name only as a winner in any publicity conducted by DoT after the draw.
- You agree that if you win you will participate, without payment to you, in any publicity conducted by DoT after the draw.
- You agree that any of your costs or requirements associated with the draw are yours to bear and that DoT has no responsibility in that respect.
- You agree not to pursue DoT for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the activity, the draw or consequential events.
- The draw will take place at 12.00 pm AWST Thursday 21 March 2019.
- The draw will take place at DoT's offices on Level 9, 140 William Street, Perth WA 6000.
- The draw will be conducted by DoT.
- Any prize for which there is no eligible participant will be retained by DoT.
DoT processes after the draw:
- DoT will notify you if you win, using the email address you have given.
- You will have seven days to notify DoT by return email that you accept the prize.
- DoT will make your prize available for collection at the DoT office nearest to your address.
- DoT may, at your request, arrange delivery of your prize to an address convenient for you.
Our website redevelopment project
To improve your experience when using our website and services, we’re undertaking a redevelopment project allowing you to tell us what you need and want to see.
This began with the brief website survey launched in December, which we have analysed and received great feedback from.
After this card sort activity, we’ll be conducting face-to-face workshops to drill further down into what will best service our transport customers.
If you complete the card sort and leave your email address, you will be notified about registration for the upcoming workshops.