Marine customer website survey
Complete our survey
We want to know more about you and how you use the Marine section of the DoT website. Take our survey to tell us about yourself and your experience of our website and digital channels.
The survey is simple to complete and should take you less than 10 minutes. The information you provide will help us make sure we're providing you with what you want online.
Click the button below to get started.
If you complete the survey and submit your email address, you'll automatically go into the draw for a $100 EFTPOS gift voucher. See below for further terms and conditions. The survey closes 5.00 pm AWST Friday 20 March 2020.
Terms and conditions
- One $100 EFTPOS gift card.
- The gift cards are non-transferable.
- You reside in WA.
- You complete the survey by 5 pm AWST Friday 20 March 2020.
- You are 16 years or over, and if you are under 18 years of age you provide your parent or guardianís written consent via a feedback form.
- You are not a member of DoT staff or an agent of DoT.
- You elect to participate either at the time you complete the survey or by email afterwards via a feedback form, though no later than eight days before the draw.
- You agree to DoT retaining your name and email address only for inviting you to participate in such activities in the future.
- You agree that if you win DoT may, without payment to you, announce you by name only as a winner in any publicity conducted by DoT after the draw.
- You agree that if you win you will participate, without payment to you, in any publicity conducted by DoT after the draw.
- You agree that any of your costs or requirements associated with the draw are yours to bear and that DoT has no responsibility in that respect.
- You agree not to pursue DoT for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the activity, the draw or consequential events.
- The draw will take place at 12 pm AWST Tuesday 24 March 2020.
- The draw will take place at DoTís offices on Level 9, 140 William Street, Perth WA 6000.
- The draw will be conducted by DoT.
- Any prize for which there is no eligible participant will be retained by DoT.
DoT processes after the draw
- DoT will notify you if you win, using the email address you have given.
- You will have seven days to notify DoT by return email that you accept the prize.
- DoT will make your prize available for collection at the DoT office nearest to your address.
- DoT may, at your request, arrange delivery of your prize to an address convenient for you.
- The sponsor of the campaign is Department of Transport P.O Box R1290, Perth WA 6844.
- The campaign hosted by DoT is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.