Recreation boating fees and payments
Recreation boating fees
The Department of Transport charges fees for certain recreational vessels, activities and programs according to the following laws:
- Western Australian Marine Act 1982 (WA).
- Navigable Waters Regulations 1958.
The Schedule of marine fees and charges - Recreational vessels covers charges related to:
- Registration of private pleasure craft.
- Foreign recreational vessels.
- Computing services.
- Marine Education Boatshed.
Please download the fee schedule below. For information on how to pay, please go to Marine fees and payments.
You may be eligible for a refund if your boat registration fees if:
- Your registration has been cancelled for whatever reason.
- Your boat has been stolen.
- Your boat has been in an accident.
- You made a payment in error.
Please download and submit the form below to request for a refund.
|Recreational boating refund application||Kb|