Here you will find services relating to Driver and Vehicle Services (DVS) in Western Australia.
Customer perception survey 2013
We are conducting a short survey to understand customerís experiences in order to enhance customerís service experience in the future.
Save time, do it online
Vehicle licence, phone and tablet apps
The free Licence Alert vehicle licence app allows holders of Western Australian vehicle licences to manage SMS and email reminders for their renewal notices.
With the Licence Alert app you can easily:
- Check your vehicle licence expiry date.
- Create, view and update SMS and email notifications.
- Add reminder notifications to your device.
- Link directly to your account payment page once your licence renewal is due.
Additional options for teenage customers
DoT recognises the challenges teenagers may have in supplying some identity documents when they apply for their initial WA driverís licence
or proof of age card
Driver and Vehicle Services has introduced additional options for teenage customers to prove their identity.
To make it easier for them while still maintaining a national gold standard of identity security, teenagers can now use the following documents as proof of identity for category "C":
- Western Australian (WA) secondary school report (less than six months old).
- WA Keys for Life certificate (less than two years old).
- Current DoT Recreational Skippers Ticket.
- Australian Taxation Office taxation notice.