COVID-19: Updates for DoT customers
Our priority is to keep our customers and staff safe. To continue providing you with efficient licensing services, we are taking actions to protect you and our staff from the risk posed by COVID-19.
Some of our agents are considering the range of services that they provide. Before attending an agent we suggest you contact them to ensure they are still operating.
Please visit our COVID-19: Updates for DoT customers page for information on operating hours and options on how to complete your transactions online.
Driver and Vehicle Licensing 13 11 56
- Locate an approved vehicle inspection provider
- Make an online driver and vehicle licensing enquiry
- Visit a licensing centre or agent
All marine transactions and payments can be performed at any of our Metropolitan Driver and Vehicle Service Centres and Regional DoT Centres.
Search for a contact near you or try the 'Find a Transport service contact' tab to look up a defined list of services.
Post code and type search:
- Find all the AIS (Approved Inspection Station) providers in the 6065 post code area:
Enter the text: 6065 AIS
(Add quotation marks around the post code ["6065" AIS] to limit the search to just that code).
Combining search words:
- Find all the AIS (Approved Inspection Station) providers in the Wangara area:
Enter the text: Wangara AIS
- Find flare disposal sites near Albany:
Enter the text: Flares Albany
Search results with a map:
- Find all the Photopoint outlets in the Pilbara region, and see them on a map:
- Enter the text: Pilbara Photopoint and tick the "Show on map" box.
- Click on the map-pins to see more.
If a search fails to find a result, try simplifying your search text. If a suburb or post code fails to return any results, please try a neighbouring location.