Driver and Vehicle Licensing concessions
You may be eligible to receive a concession of up to 100% on the fees payable for your driver and vehicle licence. For more information please refer to section on Driver and Vehicle Services concessions.
- Community, religion and emergency services concessions.
- Conditionally licensed B and C class vehicles.
- Family vehicle licence concession.
- Farming vehicle concessions.
- Government vehicle concessions.
- Holders of Centrelink/Veterans' Affairs Pension Cards and WA Seniors Cards.
- Occupational vehicle licence concessions.
- Vintage/veteran vehicle concessions.
Taxi Users' Subsidy Scheme (TUSS)
The taxi users' subsidy scheme (TUSS) provides taxi travel at a reduced rate for people who have a severe permanent disability that will always prevent them from using a conventional public transport bus service.
For applications for the TUSS please go to Travel subsidies.