Commercial vessels

Find out everything you need to know about the safe and correct construction, modification and operation of commercial vessels for use in the navigable waters of the State and seas adjacent to the State of Western Australia.

Commercial vessel safety


Read more about: Commercial vessel safety

Find out about guidelines for safe operation of commercial vessels in Western Australia, such as operational limits and manning requirements.

Certificates of competency


Read more about: Certificates of competency

Find out about certificates of competency for commercial seafarers in Western Australia-who needs one, how to get one, and how to revalidate one.

Certificates of operations


Read more about: Certificates of operations

Find out how to get a Certificate of Operation for commercial vessels and the requirements.

Commercial vessel surveys


Read more about: Commercial vessel surveys

Find out about Domestic Commercial Vessel surveys in Australia, including certificates of survey, initial and periodic surveys, exemptions and classifications.

Licensing, permits and exemptions


Read more about: Licensing, permits and exemptions

Find out about licenses , permits and exemptions issued by the Department of Transport, such as marine pilots and National Law exemptions and other permits.

Commercial vessel fees


Read more about: Commercial vessel fees

Find out about fees and charges for vessel surveys, seafarer qualifications, commercial licenses and other services.

iQ Search
Find the answer fast with iQ


Page last updated: Tue Jun 20 2017 1:50:31 PM