Safety advice on using motorised wheelchairs in Western Australia, including speed limits, where you can travel, modifications and other safety considerations.
Safe use of motorised wheelchairs
The information bulletin below provides information on:
- Modifications to your motorised wheelchair.
- Where you can travel in a motorised wheelchair.
- Other safety considerations.
- Licensing of motorised wheelchairs.
- Modifications to vehicles for people with special needs (includes carrying wheelchairs on the back of towbars).
- Electric Personal Transporters (EPT) (Segways).
|IB-115A: Motorised wheelchairs information for users (Information Bulletin)||Kb|