Complete our tree test
Complete our tree test
We asked you earlier in the year to complete our tree test and, from the great response we received, we have made a few changes to the test. Now we need your help again.
Our tree test is simple to complete, and will help us improve the DoT website so itís easier to find the content your need.
All you need to do is find specific information within a structure and we will track the headings you navigate through to locate that info.
If you complete the tree test and submit your email address, you'll automatically go into the draw for the voucher. See below for further terms and conditions. The tree test closes 5.00 pm AWST Thursday 12 September 2019.Complete our tree test
Terms and conditions
- One $100 EFTPOS gift card.
- The gift cards are non-transferable.
- You reside in WA.
- You complete the tree jack test activity by 5 pm AWST Thursday 12 September, 2019.
- You are 16 years or over, and if you are under 18 years of age you provide your parent or guardianís written consent via a feedback form.
- You are not a member of DoT staff or an agent of DoT.
- You elect to participate either at the time you complete the card sort activity or by email afterwards via a feedback form, though no later than eight days before the draw.
- You agree to DoT retaining your name and email address only for inviting you to participate in such activities in the future.
- You agree that if you win DoT may, without payment to you, announce you by name only as a winner in any publicity conducted by DoT after the draw.
- You agree that if you win you will participate, without payment to you, in any publicity conducted by DoT after the draw.
- You agree that any of your costs or requirements associated with the draw are yours to bear and that DoT has no responsibility in that respect.
- You agree not to pursue DoT for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the activity, the draw or consequential events.
- The draw will take place at 12 pm AWST Tuesday 17 September, 2019.
- The draw will take place at DoTís offices on Level 9, 140 William Street, Perth WA 6000.
- The draw will be conducted by DoT.
- Any prize for which there is no eligible participant will be retained by DoT.
DoT processes after the draw
- DoT will notify you if you win, using the email address you have given.
- You will have seven days to notify DoT by return email that you accept the prize.
- DoT will make your prize available for collection at the DoT office nearest to your address.
- DoT may, at your request, arrange delivery of your prize to an address convenient for you.